Spasms after smoking weed, neck discomfort. What should I do?

I believe I have pinched nerves in the neck . Thing is this started a while ago one random day whilst smoking weed. I had spasms & really couldn t function correctly, ended up in the hospital. I thought nothing of it until I started paying attention to my body while smoking. When I inhale it feels like the back & sides of my neck are being pulled inward. It s an interesting feeling..not to mention the chronic neck discomfort from my nerves. I m always rubbing my neck or worrying about it. I was hoping it d cease on it s on but it s not going anywhere. What should I do exactly?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012