Spasmoproxyvon addiction, prescribed melaprox, neuroplexfort, longifem for withdrawal. Suggestion?

to day i check up my body to dr against taking spasmoproxivon cap last 7years daily 20 to 21 , now Dr px some medicine for taking me for relaxation Name are given below. 1.meloprox .05 mg tab 2.nueroplexfort ing 3.longifen DS 50MG 4.LACTIFIBEN 5.ZESTER TAB. 6. HEPAMERZ TAB For here my question can i take it or you have any medicene . so kindly sugest me what i do NOW. MUNNA GOSWAMI IMPHAL MANIPUR.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012

It will be good if you try to come out of your addiction problem. Addiction gives temporary relief and wastes your life. Life is beautiful and there is so much to do, listen, enjoy or just find happiness in helping others.

The medicines given by your treating physician will help you get relaxed, peaceful and comfortable provided you take it correctly and exactly as the dose are prescribed. If you have some problem in understanding just take the help of your family member, friend or a neighbour.

This is a wonderful life given to you by God, do not abuse your body. Love yourself and try to look at the world with a different outlook. Your life will change. You will feel better. There are so many things to eat in the universe which are tasty , delicious as well as nutritious. Choose among the best and not among the worst. Respect your life. Have a great day. Take care.