Spasm in the neck causing trigeminal neuralgia. Pain in the neck, arm and shoulder. Have B12 and folate deficiency. Are these related?

My neck went into spasm 4 weeks ago which caused Trigeminal neuralgia my neck wen into spasm left side but effect right side of my face, I was given tegratol which sorted the face out, now I still have pain in my neck, my left arm and shoulder is painful especially if I rest it on a desk, table or my lap, and just aches and is worse in the cold I ve now started getting pins and needles in my left hand especially my thumb and forefinger area, I also have a B12 and folate deficiency
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013