Sparse growth of hair on chin, surrounding area, thin facial hair on other parts. How can I enhance and thicken growth on chin area?

I am of 26(male). There is no beard on my chin and on surrounding area but all other parts are covered but with thin facial hair and many of facial hair have grown from the root up to the skin layer but are not furthur growing in length.Why.. ?? Also very first beard has not grown on my chin and surrounding area. Hair grown on rest of my body is alright. What can i do to stimulate these ungrown facial hair on my chin and surrounding area and how to thicken them. I am hopping lot more from you. Thankyou very much, Aashish
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. it is not harmonal defect as the hair in all other areas is normal.
you might be using some steroid containing cream for fair ness since very long time. if it is
the reason you should stop using it for ever, then you can get back hair after 6months or so.
i advise you to consult a dermatologist for diagnosis. Besies i advise you some diet recomendations
as take more of green leafy vegetables pulses egg mutton milk carrot fruits