Sparacid ds, mucaine, rabonik dsr. Why are these medicines prescribed ?

sparacid ds, mucaine, rabonik dsr why are these medicines prescribed
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011
Thanks for nice query.     
These medicines are prescribed to neutralize the over production of acid in the stomach.known as acid peptic disease or with many other names .
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello ganessan;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The medicines Sparacid ds;mucaine and rabonik dsr are prescribed for gastritis and gastric ulcer.I guess if you or any of your family member is having pain in upper abdomen the doctor might have prescribed it.So start the medicines and you should be fine.