Sour vaginal smell with bad cramps. Can you help?

Hi I has sex 10 days ago. Now, I have kind of a sour vaginal smell. it's not strong and there is no strange discharge. I tried douching tonight with a homemade douche of water and lots of vinegar. I didn't use a proper douche bottle and when I rolled my pelvis under and squeezed the bottle I got really bad cramps. I doubled over and I've been laying down with a heating pad for an hour now. The cramps are going away but what is wrong with me? Can you help? I really don't want to go to the doctor.. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
please use homoeopathic medicine Hepar sulf 200 4 drop 2 times and sepia 200 4 drop 3 times

dr praveen pathak