Sound from mouth or chest when stretching, popping throat. Should I be worried?

I notice that when I stretched or turned my upper body a weird sound would come out of my mouth or chest area. A sort of losing my breath sound or something rubbing together type of sound it sounds like im breathing really heavy but im not i can hear it with my mouth closed and opened every time i move my upper body side to side. it kind of sounds like some ones pumping air in my lungs or something. Also theres this thing that keeps popping out of the side of my throat or dislocating and i have to push it back in or sometimes it goes back itself sometimes its painful should i be worried
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012