Sound coming from left ear for days, got intensified. Chronic cough, neck pain, dizziness. Solution?

myself anuradha, sir my problem is that one typical sound is coming in my left ear from 3-4 yrs at starting sound was very low but its intencity increases day by day. and because of that i fell glidiness many time. and from few days because of chronic cough my skull or back head and neck pain increased and i fell very dizziling. i can slip only one position overnight if direction is change again i fell glidiness in slip also. please doctor give me a perfect solution on this.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013