Sores on the clitoris with pus and blood on squeesing, frequent outbreaks during periods or profuse sweating, have a single partner. What could it be?

Hi me and my partner have been together for 8 yrs and we ve only sleep with eachother. I have been having sores on my clitoris that are hard under the skin tye but after a few days of buggin it hard white puss comes out like a pimple sort of and then blood and clear liquid. It always seems to happen when I m ony period or gets to sweaty down tere btw I m on the cubby side. So what could this be ? Also could you get an std or some sort of sexual disease we ve done it lots of times without a condom and had oral sex .
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012