Sores on skin that doesn't heal quickly and leaves scar. Causes ?

I ve got sores on my skin. It start as if I have been bitten by á mosquito, then it makes a blister , and when the blister broke, it leaves a small round hole in my skin, which never heals. If it heals after a year, it leaves scars. Then I also have problems with my feet (achilles hill) the doctors says I ve got inflammation and need rest for about 6 months which is impossible. If I do not walk a lot, then it is okay, but if I walk for more than 10 minutes, being on my feet, then the pain kills me. It is swollen, and I need to walk with high heels, not to high and not to low.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012