Sores on hands, mouth and feet, itchy and sore. Need help of dermatologist ?

I have sores on my hands, in my mouth and on my feet . The sores start as a cold sore on my mouth and then I develop more sores on my mouth and within my mouth even to the back within days and my hands break out in many sores, mainly on my palms and around the base of my fingers. The sores on my hands start small and very itchy and develop into a flat abnormally shaped spot with a lighter ring around it. They itch most at night and during the day they also feel sore and if I squeeze my hand into a fist it feels like grasping tiny shards of glass. I have these on my feet as well although not as badly. It has happened now 4 times over the last year and a half. Last time it happened I was tested for hand foot and mouth and it came back negative. I m sure I should see some type of specialist but am not sure which kind. An immunologist? Dermatologist?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012