Sores on feet filled with fluid, dry skin, redness, breakouts due to sweat and heat. Treatment?

I get these fluid filled sores on my feet . When I did get into my doctor they were burst a looked like cracked dry skin with reddness around- she was non-committal and couldn t really say anything about it. I have one on my Heel now that is huge (1/2 x 1/4 ) and hurts like the devil. I only get them on my right foot-seems like it started 5 years ago. i break out inthe summerand when I sweat intne winter. Any ideas what it could be and how to treat it?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013