Sores on face, has white seed, turn into scabs. Is it herpes or milia?

Hi....for quite a while now, I have been getting these sores on my face that just won t heal. They start out as a bump, then develop into a sore and then the sore gets this white seed deep inside it. When I get the seed out it bleeds and then starts to get better, then two days later another one starts in the same place. They get scabs that arent very pretty too. I only get these blemishes on my chin . This is driving me nuts! I don t think it s Herpes or Milia...what could it be and what over-the-counter- remedies could I try? Didn t think I would have to pay $18.00 for help....sorry.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013