Sores on eyelash line, bleeding, crust formation, rashes on face. Using sterilid. Cancer?

I have sores on my eyelash line. I think it may be from my cancer ... I take Tarceva and a side effect is rash (acne-like) on my face, and body. It s a very mild rash, and some days it s barely there. I have had these sores for a few months now and it is starting to get on my other eye now. I wash my lashes/eyelids with mild soap, and then Sterilid by Thera Tears . Please help! Sometimes the sores bleed when I clean the crusty pieces off my lashes. I do not wear eye make up. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012