Sores on arms and legs, bleeding. Bugs laying eggs below skin?

Hello, I m concerned about a co-worker of mine. She has sores all over her arms and legs. She is constantly picking at them and bleeding . I have mentioned that she should be treated by her doctor or a dermatologist but her excuse for not going is that she doesn t have the money. These sores look like bug bites that have been scratched. She said that when she picks the scab that there is a black spec on the scab and then another one grows back. Is there such thing as a bug that could be laying eggs under her skin causing the reoccurance? I m concerned that this could be contagious!! Please help with any advice.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012