Sores in front of elbow area, arm pits, raised red patches on outer arm. Cure for sores?

Around April I started getting little itchy sores around the front elbow area of my arms.. Started out being around three eigths inch in diameter.. Now they are anywhere from quarter inch to maybey an inch and a half in size.. And go from my wrists to my near arm pit area on chest ,but not actually in the arm pit.. Have also had a few of the on my couple near the knee on my right leg, but they have gone now.. The are near my arm pits is around a four inch patch.. Itches really bad... They are raised red patches mainly on outer of arm but also a few in the area on forearm where the outer skin meets softer skin of innerarm...
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012