Sores in armpits, burning, itching, oozing pus. Using antibacterial soap. Treatment?

I have some sores on my armpits. They started hurting then itching. I squeesed them a couple of weeks ago and now they turned into splits in the bend. Some have puss coming out of them and some have yellowish bloody liquid pooring out of them. The splits drain the liquid almost constantly. Today it puts off this gross odor. I only use gel deoderant. I have had these before and they went away when i stopped using solid deodorant. I have stopped using deodarant all together this week because the gel burns the splits bad and the solid pulls and tugs and hurts just as bad. I have been keeping them super clean with antibacterial soap . What are these and how do i treat them?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012