Sores and bumps near mustache. Applying neosporin on them. Herpes infection due to oral sex?

i recently found a big sore in the right side of my moustache i found it because i was touching my moustache and felt the bump.when i first noticed the bump it was soar and hurt a lil when i touched it. i ried to pop it but dont think any thing came out the sore just got swollen and bigger .i then put neosporin on it and went on with my day.i wasnt to worried because i get alot of pimple like bumps in my moustache eye brows and hair line it was nothing new even though i had never had a bump in my moustache that big.However two days later i noticed i had an other one now on the left side of my moustach almost as big as the one on the right and and theres was now also a tiny white head close to the original sore on the right side of my lip which i popped like a pimple irritated.This is now the third day the original sore is still there and feels irritated i also feel like its leeking out fluid but im not completely sure because ive been applying neosporin on it regularly which makes it hard to tell if that area of my moustache is always moist because of the sore leaking or just remaining neosporin in the area. none of the three bumps actually touch my lips there in the upper halves of my moustache.Ive never had more than one bump in my moustache before and i havent shaved in about a month so now im very worried. ive only had sex with two people and have had only 3 sexual encounters in total but i did perform oral sex in one of those encounters. im very worried about these sores in my moustache.Do i have herpes or is there something else it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012