Soreness, swelling on the site of biopsy with nausea, had CT guided biopsy for petrinium wall, taking Tramadol . Is it normal?

I had a CT guided biopsy of my petrinium wall yesterday and the area around where the needle went in is very swollen - is this normal? I think it was the petrinium wall, I may be mistaken with the terminology but it seems I have Ovarian cancer and had a burst cyst a couple of weeks ago. My CA125 is 1500 - I can t get hold of the doctor here in NZ so any thoughts would be appreciated. the area is sore but not red, just very swollen. I feel quite nauseous but I think that is from the Tramadol I v been given for the pain from the fluid from the burst cyst. I am 43
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012