Soreness, swelling and bruised in nose after injury, bump. What is it?

Was in a dark room shooting a commercial, anyway, total accident and just walked right into the wall (was walking at a normal speed). This was Thursday night. No bleeding but my nose was sore and there was slight swelling and bruising. Right now, swelling has gone down for the most part I think (i've been using ice on and off last 2 days) and the bruising is contained pretty much just on the bridge of my nose with a slight bump. I have slight pain if i push on the bridge of my nose but thats about it. On either side doesn't hurt anymore. I have been noticing some headaches though and wondered if its anything I should be really concerned about?? Never went to the doctor because I didn't think it was needed. My friend mentioned that I could have internal bleeding or swelling which is causing the headaches be i'm a little concerned.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!!

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013