Soreness, pain on base of mons pubis while sitting, walking, shave regularly. What is it?

Hello. My query is in regards to localized bruise-like soreness at the right-ish base of my mons pubis . There is no warmth or redness, yet I can palpate what feels like a lymph node that seems to be the source of the pain. Swelling is minimal. The same thing occurred about 2 weeks ago but on the left side, and resolved spontaneously. The pain is present when sitting and walking, and made worse with pressure. I have no obvious infection and no genital disease that I m aware of. I shave the area regularly and have never had any trouble-there doesn t appear to be any boils, etc. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013