Soreness outside the throat, blisters inside mouth, do not have cold signs. Cause?

My throat is a little bit sore on the outside when i stretch my neck and also when i touch it, its almost like at sore muscel, it feels like.. I also seem to have a blister inside my mouth, those you get when you are about to get a cold. What could i be, i dont feel sick so can i rule that out? I mean i dont have a cold or something? Am i about to get that or? Im also a week away from my period, could it be that pms is causing me this condition? Thanks :)
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012