Soreness on the vaginal opening, stinging on tip. Partner has painful rash on foreskin. Cause?

Hi there. My name is Nicki and im 17 years old. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 9 months and having sex for 6months.. I was his first time but i have had sex many times before him.. A week ago we had sex 3times in 2 days. In the morning he found a rash on his forskin and said it hurt. My vagina was sore and itchy. Now a week later he said his got worse and mine is still sore. I got tested for chlamydia 2 years ago and got treated. I hadnt shaved down there so the hair was kinda pricky. We both thought that could of caused the irratition so i shaved it propley and now it burns when i pee. We dont know what it is.. The only symdoms i have is sore were the opening to my vagina is and he has a red rash and stings on the tip . Please help
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013