Soreness on the head after head being hit. Pressure in the back of the neck. Reason?

hit my left side of head above 1 1/2 - 2 inches above ear on corner, sharp edge, of upper kitchen cupboard door 2-3 weeks ago. head still sore. slept sitting up as much as I can before slumping while sleeping because lying down puts more pressure in my head. while pain still at main point of contact, sometimes pain seems to be at top center of head & pressure down left side. sometimes tension in back of neck. I seem to be uncontrollably passing gas.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013