Soreness on the clitoris. Could this be due to the friction from tight fitting clothes?

Hi, a few times in the past few years, I have had a sore on the hood of my clitorus, each time on the same side. each time, I thought maybe it was over stimulation of a vibrator, also, possable friction from snug fitting shorts while going for a long walk, It just happened maybe for the 4th time, same side, this time not from stimulation or rubbing, no other symtems, discharge , or pain, each time there is slight swelling , if figured due to irritation, what could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Hi better to wear cotton correct fitting underwear and also loose cotton clothes while walking.