Soreness on scalp, neck crunching, anxiety. Causes and treatment?

I have been experiencing soreness in a couple of places on my scalp , when I turn my head, my neck sounds a bit crunchy, I have also during this period of time ( 3 weeks) suffered anxiety over one of my children. Yesterday I was fine , I have just come back from driving the car and its come back again I first noticed it when I tied my hair back, the feeling is consistent with hair that is laying the wrong way and pulling on the scalp. I read nerves over the scalp can if aggrivated cause these symptoms. Many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012