Soreness on ring and middle finger, nail lifting from nail bed, dark area. Wearing acrylic nails. Fungus?

ok, so i wear acrylic nails, a few weeks ago i did notice lots of soreness on my ring and middle finger, soon after now i notice my natrual nail was lifting and saw dark spots (black) underneath, so i had them removed and now i have dark area on my nail (very ugly) that covers most of my nail on both fingers. is it a fungus caused by the acrylic or is it a bruise? i have been treating it like a fungus. but im so not sure.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Sep 2013