Soreness inside of ear since 1 week, swabbing with hydrogen peroxide, swelling behind ear

I have a had a sore (or something) on the inside of my ear (under the upper Helix ) for about a week. I have been swabbing a q-tip with hydrogen peroxide in there. It seemed to be getting better and then got worse again. (I don t know if it was becasue I stopped using the peroxide because it appeared to be getting better). This has caused my ear to be somewhat swollen and soreness behind my ear running down my neck .
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012