Soreness in vagina, pimples, irritation, discomfort. What is wrong?

Hello. For the past couple of days, my vagina has been feeling sore. The feeling a woman gets when her jeans are too high on her hips, and she needs to pull them down to not be so high and irritating. This morning when I woke up, and went to urine , I felt a lot of discomfort. I hoped into the shower, and while bathing, I felt something circular on my right Labia Minora . I was freaked out, so I finished bathing, and went to look in the mirror. I found something that was about the size of an MnM, pimple like. It does not have pus , and it is redish colored. It is very uncomfortable, and it feel sore, and at time it itches. I am very concerned to know what this is. I ve made an appointment to a GYN for Tuesday, but that is in 5 days, so I am looking for immediate advice or diagnostics. I have only had 1 sexual partner, and the last time we have sexual intercourse was about 3 months ago, and the very first time we have intercourse was about 1 year ago. Any help please? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013