Soreness in vagina, moisture, irritation, burning, rashes, trying to keep it dry. Treatment?

Hi, I am 27 years old female. Recently my virgina feels very sore especially when there is moisture hidden in it. it gets very irritated like burning and raw feeling, it resembles like a rash . prior to to this I have had intercourse with hubby but didn t dry out the moisture afterward. i have been cleaning the area for 5 days and keeping it dry, but it seems to be on and off, please tell me what it is and how can i cure it?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer