Soreness in thighs, numbness in calf, stabbing on outside part of ankles. Had long walk. Treatment?

I was walking quite a lot today. Maybe 3 miles around the neighborhood with my friends. I got home and rested for about an hour while eating cereal. I stood up to make my mom food and I felt soreness in my thighs(been there all day), numbness in my calves, and stabbing on the outside part of my ankles. What is this and how can I get rid of it?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you got your calves and thigh muscles become fatigued and got strain on calf muscles.
If you do not have practice of regular walking and suddenly you walk for so much distance, it is obvious to have this problem.
Another thing doing long walking there might be some friction between two thighs might have caused soreness on inner side of thigh.
Within a day or two you will be alright.
Nothing to worry, do warm water application on the affected parts.
Ok and bye.