Soreness in the vagina. Could this be herpes or some allergy?

Hello doctor, I have a sore/tender area on my outer right labia that just showed up today. I already have an appointment with my gynecologist scheduled tomorrow afternoon because this looks a lot like herpes to me. In an attempt to ease my concern, I m researching other possible afflictions. My question is: are there other infections one can get either from sexual contact, expired lubricant, etc. that may be look like and be confused with herpes?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  37 Awaiting Answer