Soreness in the stomach. Could it be due to binge drinking of alcohol? Liver test suggested.

Hi, I am a female, aged 35 and had some blood tests done last week as I had mentioned to my doctor that I had discomfort and some soreness in whole tummy area which seem to be related to odd days where I seem to be constipated (since before xmas). As a precaution, they did blood tests and have asked for a retest for liver . The first test was early Friday morning. I was at a wedding on the Saturday before where I had consumed alcohol (binged) but a 5 full days had lapsed before the first test. I drink quite rarely but do drink usually once every 5-6 weeks where I have a bottle of wine and couple of half lagers. Could the binge drinking at the weekend have affected the results? The doctor wants to do the retest in 7 days time after an alcohol free week. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013