Soreness in the outer part of feet throughout the day, intensifies with massage and long walk. Suggestive treatment?

Hi, I am a healthy 56 year old female. Lately for the past few months I have been having soreness in the outter part of my feet . It seems when I wake up and walk around in the morning feet would feel stiff. Now it continues through the day. A massage and long walk intensified it. I weigh 130 lbs and am 5 feet tall. My shoes have support.Where should I go from here?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello,welcome to HCM,
from your history it appears that;
1. menopause is achieved +osteoporosis has begun.this means lessening in bone density.
2. a calcium rich supplement /diet(milk and milk products/eggs/green vegetables like spinach) will keep the aches and joint pains at bay. are slightly overweight ,so watch extra calories .keep up with yoga-you don't have to walk and it keeps weight in check.
4. continue with heel /arch support shoes .wear soft footwear indoors . visit your gynaecologist if lifestyle changes suggested above do not give much relief .
hope you find the right direction!