Soreness in the ear after exposure to loud noise. Ear blockage. Any advice?

Hello. i went to a concert 2 nights ago, and had a sore ear from high pitched shouting by the person next to me, and the volume of the music (Bruce Springsteen) - meant to use ear plugs but forgot to take them. Next morning my ear felt blocked and feels odd, not painful. Later that day (ie yesterday) I took an airline flight, when I had some discomfort, and today my ear still feels blocked. I was seen by my doctor last week and had my ears checked then, nothing wrong at all and no wax buildup. I am on holiday and would like to go snorkelling tomorrow, but not at the expense of my hearing! Can you help with some advice please? Thanks Kaye
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013