Soreness in shoulders, ribs, hips after hunching while studying. Pain due to bad posture?

I have been sore all over my body for the past few days. I have been studying almost non stop the whole month of February and that meant sitting on my bed hunched over always reading and then I started to feel sore in my shoulders, ribs, and butt/ hip area. So i got up and went to the gym and worked out some and I feel some better but I still have a dull ache. It started under my breasts in my ribs and has moved down to my lower stomach and a little bit in my back lower are but started in my spine and shoulder blade area. Could this be from just bad posture or what? Someone thought maybe kidney stones from too much Calcium but I never drink mik at all or rarely have calcium in my diet.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013