Soreness in rib cage and hip area after drive. Why pain? Kidney tests normal. Infection?

hi, I just got back from a 6day driving trip. When i left i was fine. My first night i noticed a pain/soreness between bottom of my rib cage left side and just right of my hip bone in about 2inches. Each day that passed i notice abit more pain.. naging pain.. especially when ever i would bend over.. On the way back home i notice the pain increasing more and more. Not debilitating, but becoming more of a concern. Yesterday i saw a doctor.. he doesn t seem to be to concerned. I have appt. for ultra sound in 6days. I told i was concerned if it was my appendixs. Says no. wrong side. So having tests for kindney & blatter. mm after doing some reading here i figure i don t have any stones of any kind.. Just wondering if i could possibly have a simple infection of some sort. Sometimes in the last 24hrs the pain doubles me over.. but doesn t last long maybe 40sec or so. I m female 54.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012