Soreness in knees, jelly like sensation, vomiting, cough, mucus like, leg pain, soreness in throat. Why?

GOOD DAY
MY NAME IS THULISILE KHUMALO I JUST TURNED 30 AND A MOTHER OF FOUR(4) BEAUTIFUL KIDS. I HAVE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS,1 SORE KNEES WHEN I AM SITTING AND WHE I WALK THEY ARE LIKE JELLY,2 I COUGH EVERY 3RD OR 4TH DAY UNTIL MY TROAT BECOMES SORE AND THERE IS A LOT OF MUCUS THAT COMES OUT AND EVENTUALLY I WILL VOMIT AND THE COUGH LASTS ABOT 45 MINUTES TO AN HOUR AND LASTLY,3 WHERE MY BODY MEETS MY LEGS IT`S SORE I LIMP WHEN I WALK. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CAISES ALL THIS AND WHAT IS THE CURE.

KIND REGARDS,
THULISILE
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013