Soreness in ear, cracking sound, pressure in the back of the head, watery eyes, nose blockage. Reason?

Hi I have been suffering with something since almost two months. My right ear has been sore since a long time but october of this year I was taken too my local hospital with severe pressure in the back of my head... It really scared me I Thought I took a stroke but they ruled everything out with a ct scan of my head there was no fluid or masses found. I find my head is continuously full and pressure and I have a constant post nasal drip . My doctor found no rebounding light in my right ear and it I always like its cracking. I am continuously rubbing my head to relieve the fluid and oddly it works. When I put my head back it feels like everything is cracklying I can hear it. I have been on three rounds of antibiotics it gets better but I find the damp weather really bothers me. I am getting really depressed!!! I also have watery and itchy eyes and the bridge of my nose feels extremely blocked!!!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012