Soreness in chest, lump in throat, pain in left arm, lightheaded. Family history of heart attack, stroke. Suggestions?

I am having abit of chest pain its not server it just comes and goes and just feels like its sore i have what feels like a lump in my throat but no problems swallowing i have a dull ache in my left arm i feel dizzy/ light headed it all comes and goes though my dad passed away a week ago and i am thinking it is all stress related but still i am not a doctor so i have no idea these symptoms have been going for about a week but a few months before i had chest and arm pain i went to the hospital and they said i was fine i am 23 i am 70 kg and i am 5 foot 1 so i am over weight i dont eat the best of foods and i drink soft drinks and not much water my family history is my nan passed away from a heart attack because she had a siezere and my dad has had a stroke i am not a smoker i think that is really all at the moment i really think it is just my anxiety but i just want to be sure
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013