Soreness in breasts, pink discharge, period cramps. Am I pregnant?

Hello I am 20 and I am sexually active.. For the past two weeks my boobs have been very sore also after going for a wee when I wipe I have noticed it comes out pink. I have a slight pain where I would usually have period pains! I am always tired recently and eating more! I am due on in a couple of days but this has been going on for just over 2 weeks???
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
In the present scenario, if you are not on any contraception, you should suspect pregnancy. You can go for a pregnancy test if you miss a period (if you have always been regular); else, you can get a blood test for pregnancy now if you want an early and definite confirmation. You may also have a trans-vaginal sonogram after a week to supplement and see a doctor for further care. Good luck.