Soreness in body, tiredness, heaviness in head, painful throat. Why?

Hello ! Well its been going on since Saturday I ve felt really tired my body is sore my head feels heavy my throat hurts a little and it doesn t seem to be going away ! I can t get an appointment with my primary doctor till Feb 11th so i don t know what to do ! Can you please help me figure out what s wrong please ! I m a hair stylist but cant work feeling like this then with the flu going around they don t think I should even be there until I m seen and figure out what s wrong with me !
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013