Soreness, hard lumps near shoulder blades due to continuous bending. Treatment?

Help! I work in the dental field and I am constantly standing with my neck bent looking down. I have a large area between my shoulders that gets very sore and it looks kind of like a lump. It gets very hard and tender at the end of the day. I have been to MD and had xrays taken all came back normal. Went to pt for several weeks it helped but didn t stop it completely. I continue to do exercises as instructed. I am not over weight and I am active, I eat healthy. Help! Any advice would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012