Soreness from anus to vagina, painful, extra skin, bump on Cesarian scar. Related?

I felt a little sore last sunday and upon waking on Monday noticed that there was a strip of extra skin that rises up a few centimeters and runs from my anus to my vagina . It is a little painful in certain spots. I seen my doctor and they dont know what is it. Said they havent seen anything like it and were guessing until tests came back. I seen them yesterday. Today I found a pimple like bump on my cesarean scar and upon squeezing it thought it was a pimple a bunch of puss came out. Could these two have something in common? Do you know what either one is?Help!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012