Soreness at the base of tailbone that occasionally drains yellow snot since tailbone injury. Injured tailbone disc?

Hi, my name is robert and I believe I injured my tailbone when I crashed a dirtbike about a year and a half ago. Ever since Ive seem to have a sore at the base of my tailbone that accasionaly drains a snotty yellowish fluid. Now lately I ve been experiencing pain from the area along with my right hip. It seems to bother me more when I do any lifting, carrying or shovel for any time at all. Could this be a injured tailbone disk?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013