Soreness around the back of gums, swollen cheek, gap between molar and guns, jaw feels stiff on chewing. Cause?

Hi im 19 next month and i havent had my wisdom teeth removed yet and id just like to ask you why my mouth is sore around the back of my gums on the left hand side only I ve noticed that my left cheek is swollen and my gums too and just behind my last molar my gum is really tender and there s a little gap between my molar and my gum and it s really sore and food and decay get caught in there after each meal I eat and my jaw feels sort of stiff as well and hurts when I chew......what could be the cause of this? Could it be that I need my wisdom teeth extracted? Please help I don t know what to do and I d be very greatful if you could give me an answer to my question and help me out
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012