Soreness and tightness in shoulder and back. History of carpal tunnel syndrome. Related to heart problem?

I have had a fall and slipped on a cement floor and since doing this I have not been able to sleep on my back for more than 5 mins, my shoulder area is very sore and add to this i have had a lesion removed from my breast and have a approx 2inch scar i sometimes get pain in this area as the Dr told me the area that was removed will just fill with fluid so ifind this sometimes painfull if i sleep on it at all, i alos sleep on my shoulders and arms at night so this does not help. I slao hae carpul tunnel syndrome in my left hand and sometimes get pins and needles I supppose what I am asking is could this pain in my shoulder coming through to my breast have anything to do with my heart I realise heart attack ishi in women my age 53 in Feb.I do not get out of breath or tight in my chest so not sure if Iam being paranoid I have slight high blood pressure onlytaking a mild tablet.what can you suggest Thanks Joy
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013