Soreness and swelling on nose. Will honey help? Why has tenderness left?

I rubbed my nose raw with a hemp cloth by accident was sore and swelling so I applied turmeric and honey the pain went away....i stopped with any aplications and the skin released some clear drops of liquid for about a day and a half .then itching developed and a hard part clear part black scab developed....I have left the scab alone but have continued with the honey turmeric application ....all tenderness and redness is gone....this process has been all most 2weeks...the scab is 1/4 by 1/4 square.......any suggestions on scab removal that are non toxic? Or do I just wait for it to fall off? And can you explain how a scab falls off? Thank you ~Kat~
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
you should do xylometazoline and steroids nasal spray for such polyps. I recommend to have a proper clinical examination
Hope it helps
Dr imran