Soreness and sensitivity on the incision wound with itchy, raised bumps after laparoscopic removal of gallbladder. Remedy?

Recently had gallbladder removed laproscopicly went to the doctor and was told Im healing fine a few days ago.Asked if it was okay to shower and get the glue wet was informed I could remove the glue.Removed the glue on two of the four incisions and then my wounds felt very sore and sensitive I even noticed the area was a bit raised and pink then last night my entire stomach became itchy and I noticed small little red bumps on the side of my stomach where the surgery was done I tried using cortozone and its still very itchy
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012