Soreness all over body, protruding multiple lymph nodes after treatment for upper respiratory infection. Cause and remedy?

Yes, I have been feeling bad for about 3 weeks. I went to my pcp and was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection and given a Decadron shot and put on Omnicef. After 5 days I was not feeling better and went to an urgent care facility. I was told that maybe the infection was caused by an antibiotic resistant bacteria. I was given flonase , Levaquin , and a high oral dose of Prednisone . My throat symptoms have subsided but now I feel sore all over and I have multiple lymph nodes protruding.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012